Manage My Account
We are pleased to offer online access to your library account. From your account you can
- view the items you have checked out
- renew any materials that are not on hold for another patron
- search our online catalog
- view & pay your fines
- keep track of your reading history
- rate the books you have read
- place a requests
- update your contact information
- create & save favorites lists
- sign up to receive SMS text messages from the library
Login to Your Account
Once you click on Log into My Account enter your entire 13 digit barcode number that is located on the back of your library card.
Next you will need to enter your PIN or password. If you are logging in for the first time your default PIN/password is the last 4 digits of the phone number associated with your library account. If that doesn’t work, try using your last name all in capital letters.
If you have lost your library card, feel free to call the library at 978-597-1714 and ask a staff person to look the number up for you. The next time you are at the library you are welcome to purchase a replacement library card for $1.00.
Still having trouble accessing your account? Please call the library at 978-597-1714 so that we can make corrections to your account.